The Lake House Renovation
The Lake House flooring replacement and traffic flow adjustment within the house, Reston Association. Project was completed in January of 2020.
Renovation plans called for carpet flooring replacement to a LVT plank, removal of two glass wall partitions separating, thus restricting the traffic flow during the events. Installation of the steps needed to join two areas together and a custom made stainless steel railings, matching the existing railing design in the building.
- 11450 Baron Cameron Ave, Reston, VA 20190
- 3 weeks
- stairs and railing completed
- flooring preparation, glue removal
- original partition glass wall, before re-construction
- step down work in progress